Hawthorn Green Care Home
Situated in the heart of London with stunning views of the city, Hawthorn Green provides nursing and dementia care for the older community, and a range of specialist neurological services.
82 Redmans Road
Keeping you safe
Keeping our residents safe, well and connected with their family and friends is our number one priority. The enhanced infection control measures we have in place go above and beyond industry standards, and our exclusive Covid-secure visitation suite, as featured on the BBC, means that you can continue to spend time with your loved ones from within a safe and protected environment:
Within our luxury care home you will find all of the exceptional features and facilities you'd expect to find in a Hamberley Care Home:
- Spacious en-suite bedrooms, beautifully appointed in a range of themes
- A hair and beauty salon offering a range of hairdressing and beauty treatments
- Bright living spaces for socialising across all floors
- A themed activity room for our residents to pursue their hobbies and interests, and enjoy the entertainment and special events which take place within the home
- A garden room where residents can enjoy a coffee and a slice of homemade cake with family and friends
- Beautifully landscaped gardens overlooking the park, with spectacular views of the London skyline
The team at Hawthorn Green provide care and support for residents with a range of care needs, including dementia, nursing, nursing dementia and palliative care, as well as short breaks. Within Hawthorn Green you will also find our suite dedicated to providing specialist neurological care.
The suites within the home benefit from a spacious lounge diner with spectacular views of the surrounding area. Our resident chef serves a choice of well balanced and wholesome meals designed around the preferences of our residents, catering to a range of dietary requirements.
At Hawthorn Green you will find a combination of fun and therapeutic activities. Our aim is to support residents to continue to enjoy all of the hobbies, interests and social activities that are important to them.
On the ground floor you will find the garden room which offers the perfect place to read a favourite book, with French doors opening out onto the patio.
The spacious garden which surrounds the home enjoys stunning views of the park, and features a number of seated areas and raised flower beds for our green fingered residents.
Visitors are always welcome - you can reach Hawthorn Green by car, with ample parking space available within the grounds of the home. Stepney Green Underground Station is also just a short walk away.
Within our London home you will find a homely environment where residents can enjoy fulfilled lives as part of a vibrant community.
Specialist Neurological Care Services
Within Hawthorn Green we have a dedicated suite to provide care and support to anyone with a neurological diagnosis.
A neurological diagnosis can cover a wide range of specific conditions with an even wider range of symptoms. Our dedicated suite provides specialist care and therapeutic treatments for people affected by neurological disorders including:
- Acquired brain injuries, including those acquired through traumatic injury, stroke, hypoxic incident etc
- Progressive neurological disorders e.g. Huntingdon's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease and Motor Neurone Disease
- Spinal cord injuries acquired through trauma or non-traumatic causes
- Specialist dementia e.g. Picks Disease and Fronto-temporal dementia
Contact us to find out more about our specialist neurological services:
BOOK A VISIT TO Hawthorn Green Care Home, Stepney Green
Come and experience our home for yourself – contact us to arrange a guided tour of our home.
LATEST HAMBERLEY CARE HOME NEWS
Helping hands at Hawthorn Green
Over at Hawthorn Green Care Home, the arrival of some young volunteers caused great excitement as new friendships were established.
QUESTIONS ABOUT CARE
What training do your staff receive?
All members of our team are given the training and support needed to help them provide the highest standards of care. In addition to the statutory training that all care workers have to complete, we also ensure our staff receive bespoke Hamberley specific training in areas that we feel will help staff to provide an outstanding care experience.
Can resident’s rooms be decorated?
Yes. This is your home and we want it to feel like just that. If you want to make significant alterations then we may ask for a retained fee to return the room back to its original state once vacated.